Yup. Im up for grabs you guys! As a part of the new website Lookalii, you can now sign up for a run with me in Oslo!
Bring your running gear, and get to know the city from a Oslo local with some pumping tunes on the way!
From the Viking Musuem to the staues in Frognerparken and the beautiful view from the ski jump at Holmenkollen. I will take you for different running tours around the city at the same time as I play some funky tunes from my portable speaker!
You can choose from these routes:
1. The Waterfront Run. The Opera House-Aker Brygge-Bygdøy. At Bygdøy you can visit the Vking Museum, The Folk Museum or the famous Kon Tiki Museum. From here we can also take the ferry back to the city center 6,5 km. (1 hour)
2. The Steep Run. Frognerparken- Holmenkollen . I will show you the famous statues of Gustav Vigeland in Frognerparken, and from here we will have a good and steep run up to the world famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump. 8,4 km ( Pretty good work out this one!) (1,5 hour)
3. The city meets trail run. Grünerløkka-Opera House- Ekebergparken. From the trendy area of Grünerløkka where you can find all sorts of restaurants and cute boutiques to the remarkable Opera House and Ekebergparken, a sculpture and cultural heritage park situated close to the city center. Ca. 5 km. (1 hour)
4. The city run- experience the best places in Oslo city. From trendy Grünerløkka and Tøyen, to the more sophisticated places around Frogner and Majorstua. Get to know the city of Oslo! Ca. 6 km (1 hour)
5. The Surprise run. I choose the locations, you follow me! Ca. 7 km (1,5 hours)
6. The Choose-Yourself Run. Tell me what kind of places you like to check out and I will make a good and fun route for you! Ca 6 km (1 hour)
Check out more here!
I also do PT-sessions.
The session includes a 60 minutes intense work out. You can choose between: A full body work out Upper body work out Legs and cardio
Both of these experiences are 350 per person, but since Im nice today, Im gonna give away two running sessions and two PT-sessions so you and a friend can try it out!
Comment under and tell me why you should get this, and also tell me what kind of session you would like!
-DJ Pop Up-